LPN to BSN Nursing Degree Programs
Advance your career today! We have highly respected and accredited universities offering Registered Nurse to BSN, RN to MSN, LPN to BSN, Forensic Nursing, LPN and LVN programs and much more. Financial aid available to those who qualify. To learn more about each nursing degree browse the schools below and request information from the schools that best interest you.
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- High Point: 3975 Premier Center Drive High Point, NC 27265
- Hagerstown: 18618 Crestwood Drive Hagerstown, MD 21742
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Richmond: 2000 Westmoreland Street, Suite A Richmond, VA 23230
- Pikeville: 50 National College Blvd Pikeville, KY 41501
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework--up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
Maryville University students may choose from 50 academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) - Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) -Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University's commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today's workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.