Walden University has new FNP and AGNP ProgramsRegister Today!
- by kenyohunt1 May 29, '12Walden has started new a new FNP and AGNP enrolling now for start date in Sept, Oct, and Dec. hope this is helpful to people that are interested.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=715544©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 50,347 Views
- Jun 2, '12 by ecarlileI've actually applied to the FNP program starting in September. I've heard good and bad things about Walden, but so far I've only had a good experience. I guess we'll see!
- Jun 4, '12 by finallydoingitecarlile, we will be classmates if you decide on this program.
- Jun 4, '12 by kenyohunt1We will be classmates come Sept. Very, very excited.
- Jun 4, '12 by fabeautifulI am applying to the FNP also for September!
- Jun 9, '12 by SweettartRNQuote from kenyohunt1I received my acceptance yesterday and will be starting September 4!Walden has started new a new FNP and AGNP enrolling now for start date in Sept, Oct, and Dec. hope this is helpful to people that are interested.
- Jun 10, '12 by finallydoingitLook for the Walden University MSN FNP group on Facebook to meet your classmates.
- Jun 10, '12 by kenyohunt1What name is it under on facebook. I tried to find it but havent located it yet.
- Jun 10, '12 by lv2bfitquestion for sweettartrn, when did you apply? i applied the 3rd week in may, lots of contact as i was working with them on the application process then....nothing. i even had some questions someone was supposed to call me back about but they never did...
- Jun 11, '12 by TiffanyRN!!I am awaiting acceptance as well, hope to hear something in a couple days.