University of Phoenix LPN-BSNRegister Today!
- by erniebobernie Feb 5, '07wanted to share...
i just found out that uop has a lpn to bsn program in 5 states:
and one beginning in oklahoma!
i am waiting for an email for some contact info for co and ca. i will post once it arrives
tanner cate 303-600-1145
angie strawn 800-266-2107 ext 61259
associate dean for the lpn to bsn programLast edit by erniebobernie on Feb 5, '07 : Reason: added contact info
- 31,337 Views
- Feb 15, '07 by erniebobernieI am starting 6/19/07 in the Colorado LPN to BSN program. Hooray!
- Apr 4, '07 by nursynurseRNHi Im in California and I just signed up for the LVN to BSN program with UOP. They said the waiting list is about a year. Thats my second choice if I don't get into the community college I signed up for.
- Apr 4, '07 by erniebobernieCongratulations on going back to school! Yay!
- Apr 6, '07 by BigBCongrats... please keep us posted. I have my eye on UoP here in California. I hope it works out great for you!
- Apr 13, '07 by NICUrn2Bisn't there an LVN/LPN to BSN program with UOP in Hawaii too? I think so...
Correct me if I'm wrong please :smackingf
- Apr 22, '07 by cookiemommaCongrats!!!
Do U Live In Colo? I Am In Texas And Wanting To Get Rn...getting In School Here Is Almost Impossible As They Want You To Retake Prereqs If Older Than 5 Years And Competing With The Newbies (no Offense) Working Full Time 50-60 Hrs Week Leaves Almost No Time For School. Would Love Any Info Avail..thanks, Cookie