TWU Spring 2014 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by mycallingKia Jun 5Hey everyone. I just wanted to start a thread for all of those hoping to get into TWU starting Spring 2014. My name is Kia and I have already sent in my application and completed my TEAS V exam. I'll be in the Denton campus patho class this fall (trying to wait patiently for an acceptance letter-GOD willing).
- Jun 9 by IamPam2005I'm glad you started this thread! It feels like forever away but I'm sure it will be here before we know it! I thought the application didn't open up until later? I guess I can go ahead and submit mine now. Lol.
- Jun 9 by mycallingKiaI was shocked that it was open myself. The nursing department already has my application and TEAS V scores. I'm sure 5 months will go by fast especially once fall semester starts.
- Jun 11 by pichardo_maggieI am maggie and i am applying for the twu Houston campus and hopefully i get in. I take my teas on july 3rd and i have been studying but i am still nervous...☺
- Jun 12 by mycallingKiaHey Maggie. It's Kia from micro(lab and lecture). The TEAS V was difficult but not impossible. I studied for 3 weeks and made a 87.3 on it. I studied from the McGraw-Hill 5 TEAS test book.
- Jun 12 by IamPam2005Quote from mycallingKiaI studied from the same book and got a 96. I don't think it was difficult really and the book was a great representation of the actual test.Hey Maggie. It's Kia from micro(lab and lecture). The TEAS V was difficult but not impossible. I studied for 3 weeks and made a 87.3 on it. I studied from the McGraw-Hill 5 TEAS test book.
- Jun 12 by mycallingKiaYes it was a pretty good book, although there were some questions on the test that were not covered. For example, in the English section I was given four randomly arranged sentences and I had to place them in order.
- Jun 16 by pichardo_maggieQuote from mycallingKiaHey KIA ) i have the ATI manual and i heard its is a pretty good book and i hope i do better time that is a pretty awesome grade i am trying to ami for an 85 or aboveHey Maggie. It's Kia from micro(lab and lecture). The TEAS V was difficult but not impossible. I studied for 3 weeks and made a 87.3 on it. I studied from the McGraw-Hill 5 TEAS test book.
- Jun 21 by kimjanice85Hello everyone,
I'm Janice, and I'm also applying to TWU Houston campus. I've submitted my application and I'm taking the TEAS on Monday. My only concern is that TWU looks at your first attempts on the four major courses. I have almost all A's except for anatomy and phys, which are the two mosr important courses!! My overall pre-req gpa is 3.9ish and science and math gpa is 3.8ish. I hope the two B's in anatomy and physiology is okay :/
- Jun 22 by mycallingKiaGood luck on your TEAS Monday Janice. Will you be taking patho this fall?