Statisitcal Applications CourseRegister Today!
- by mtsteelhorse Aug 10, '12Has anyone taken HCS438 Statistical Applications at UoP? Would love to hear about it...thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769745©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,159 Views
- Aug 13, '12 by schmkr23I took this course a few months ago. Not bad at all, I was worried about it because math is not one of my stronger subjects. If you read the material and remain actively engaged you should have no problems. There are quizzes each week (only 10 questions long) and minor individual assignments.
- Aug 13, '12 by mtsteelhorseI got a sample syllabus that looks like a ton of work. Group assignments, power points, etc. Was this the case when you took it? The syllabus was not cut in stone, just a sample. Did you have to spend 20 + hrs/week on it? Thanks for the details! It's spendy so I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.
- Aug 14, '12 by schmkr23It wasn't too demanding on time. The powerpoint was a team project so it want too bad.
- Aug 14, '12 by mtsteelhorseQuote from schmkr23Thank you so much. I appreciate the info. Is it mathematical???It wasn't too demanding on time. The powerpoint was a team project so it want too bad.