San Joaquin Delta College ADN SPRING 2014Register Today!
- by lbueno Aug 31Anyone who is applying to the spring 2014 ADN program at SJDC want to share info with one another? I do not believe there has been a thread started as of yet. So does anyone know the point range that was admitted into the program last semester (whats good/bad), and who wants to share how many points they have? Thanks and good luck to all!!
- 11,824 Views
- Hi, first time applying but I have followed this site for a few semesters now. I do not know the specifics of the point value for last semester, but if you follow their thread it seems that 65 points put you in at least an alternate position. It is going to vary each semester as far as I can tell because I think spring 2013 was around the low 60's to high 50's. Although I do recall one commenter saying she was not admitted and had 71 points - others on this site got in and had fewer points. So, who knows!
- I believe that I have 71.5 points- hoping this will be enough to get in! Its unfortunate there isn't more funding so that they can open up positions in the program.
- Aug 31 by lbuenoMy first time applying as well. I also read that some got in with points in the low 60's; however, I was told that 68 was the lowest for last semester...who knows. I calculated a 73 for myself. Hoping its enough too. You got that right, the funding situation is horrible!
- Congrats on the points... you are in an excellent position to get in! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us Hopefully they won't keep us waiting too long
- Sep 1 by lbuenoKeeping my fingers crossed for us as well. I wonder how many people apply... Are you a SJDC student? I took my classes at a few different colleges, a few in the bay area, MJC and Merced.
- Sep 1 by gamerchick209I applied! Beating myself up since I only received a C in nutrition over 10 years ago....So I am entering with only 65 points : ( I don't have any previous nursing experience or fluency in any other language, but I am trying to be optimistic since getting 82 on TEAS plus Anatomy A, Physio B, Micro A.
Good luck to all. Ya'll got me beat so far. Im just praying for acceptance even if on the low end.
Has anyone heard any details about how many get accepted or what the average lowest point value is taken (excluding alternates)?
- Sep 1 by lbuenoI read a few different things about how many get accepted, I think it is 40. Not sure on the lowest point value, I think it all depends on the applicants. Im praying too ...good luck!
- Sep 2 by gamerchick209Quote from lbuenoIt definitely depends on the applicants! Its been hard to judge, because most of the people that were in my classes the past few semesters @Delta didn't seem to be applying this semester to ADN. The few that I did know about didnt even make the lowest TEAS cut score. So IDK...I read a few different things about how many get accepted, I think it is 40. Not sure on the lowest point value, I think it all depends on the applicants. Im praying too ...good luck!
- Sep 2 by gamerchick209I checked with my friend who was accepted last cohort and she got in with 68 points.