Regis Spring 2012 (as well as CU and Metro) - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 12, '11 by SON14I just completed my interview!!! I think it went well! They said that two interviews re scheduled for monday and Tuesday. Jamie will be sending out notifications Friday Good luck everyone. god I really hope we get in!
- Aug 13, '11 by sunshinelu86Quote from SON14NO! I don't wanna wait any more. I feel like I'm gonna burst. gurrrI just completed my interview!!! I think it went well! They said that two interviews re scheduled for monday and Tuesday. Jamie will be sending out notifications Friday Good luck everyone. god I really hope we get in!
I'm glad your interview went well! Good luck to you too!
- Aug 17, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Hi! So I have been following this thread and finally decided to register so I can comment. I just interviewed last friday (Aug 12). I was a little disappointed in the questions...What do you want us to remember about you?? but my favorite was the question about dealing with someone that was difficult...definitely feel as though I got that question when I interviewed for my first job at 15.
...Anyhow, on a happier note, the interviews are done and over and we can all breathe! Good luck to you all! The wait is killing me...but knowing the letters will be mailed on Friday has me already anticipating harassing my mailman come Saturday and every day after that ...Email just just makes so much more sense!
- Aug 18, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Oh! I forgot to add that J said that 175 of the 180 asked accepted the interview. So our chances have increased!
- Aug 18, '11 by KaliarwenI too have been following this thread for a while and I want to thank everyone for their posts and great information. I had my interview last Wednesday (the 10th) and now like all of you am not so patiently waiting for their decision. Good luck to everyone and once again thanks for this thread it really helped me feel less nervous about my interview!
- Aug 18, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Does anyone know whether its regular standard mail or first class mail?
- Aug 19, '11 by One1Good luck to all of you. It is a great program with great clinical placements. Use your clinicals to make connections for future job opportunities - senior practicum can be your 5-week interview, so to speak..
- Aug 19, '11 by ElephantNurse<3Letters go out today! Ugh! All of you people in Colorado... I am jealous because you will know way sooner than us out of staters.
- Aug 19, '11 by hellokitty1112Hi All!
I checked webadvisor and the the status has been updated. I'm an accepted alternate. Not knowing if I will make it in is going to kill me!!! Good luck to you guys!