Regis Spring 2012 (as well as CU and Metro) - page 4
by sunshinelu86 20,212 Views | 111 Comments
This is my second time around in applying to Regis and got asked to interview in a week and a half. Was wondering if anyone else is in the boat with me??? My interview is on July 28th. I would love to hear input from everyone... Read More
- 0Jul 28, '11 by sunshinelu86I remember the last questions! Actually it was second to last, but anyways....
They asked about how you felt about the intensity of a one year program , and how you are going to deal with it. And they asked about teamwork settings!
Okay I'm going to stop talking now....
- 0Jul 28, '11 by graceful88Sunshinelu86,
Thank you for those questions! You must be so relieved that you are done with your interview now! Did you have a great time? Did they indicate that the interviews went until the 19th or perhaps they end on August 12th and they just take that week to make decisions? Were the interviewers nice or did anyone mention they got grilled? Was everyone dressed in a suit set? Did anyone have parents with them at all? Sorry to ask so many question! Ah I am so nervous now!
- 0Jul 28, '11 by sunshinelu86Quote from graceful88I did have a good time, it was nice getting to know others that are in the same boat as us. the 12th is the last day of interviews and they said that the next week they would be making decisions and sending out mail. So I believe their goal is to be DONE by the 22nd. I think only one girl said she felt awkward with the person that interviewed her, (she said she wasn't getting any feedback). Some people wore a suit set, but more were dressed in a nice skirt or slacks and a top (with a sweater sometimes too) it does tend to get hot on the tour tho. No parents, not really sure if that would be a good idea. Don't be nervous!! You'll do great!!!! I'm cheering for you.Sunshinelu86,
Thank you for those questions! You must be so relieved that you are done with your interview now! Did you have a great time? Did they indicate that the interviews went until the 19th or perhaps they end on August 12th and they just take that week to make decisions? Were the interviewers nice or did anyone mention they got grilled? Was everyone dressed in a suit set? Did anyone have parents with them at all? Sorry to ask so many question! Ah I am so nervous now!Last edit by sunshinelu86 on Jul 28, '11 : Reason: I suck at spelling apparently
- 0Aug 2, '11 by roxyr82Hi everyone...congratulations on getting an interview. I just completed the program in May and can't believe how fast the time went. I had a great experience and met lots of great people. From what I remember the questions they asked in the interview were pretty typical. Strengths/weaknesses, why nursing, why Regis (really do your research on the Jesuit mission and how that sets Regis apart), what did you do with your other degree, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person, and the toughest...why you?. As always be sure to have some thoughtful questions to ask.
I think the question has been asked about dress and I would err on the conservative side.
Also if anyone is interested in some second hand Regis scrubs/mandatory polo (for service activities in the community) I could save you a bundle off of buying them new. You'll spend enough at Regis
Best of luck!
- 0Aug 2, '11 by spanishflowerOops, I also wanted to second all of the standard interview questions that others mentioned. I also remember them asking "what do you want us to remember about you?"...it caught me off guard, probably the only one that did really.
I too say err on the the conservative side when choosing interview ware.
Good luck to you!