Regis Spring 2012 (as well as CU and Metro) - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 26, '11 by graceful88I had not thought of that but it makes complete sense that they would interview those that live in Colorado first. That makes me feel better. Hopefully my week of interviews is the last so we can all find out quickly!
- Jul 26, '11 by SON14That does make sense. But I live in CA as well and I was scheduled to interview July 29th. I was emailed on July 15th. Since I was unable to attend they scheduled me for Skype interview on August 12th. Hmm
- Jul 26, '11 by graceful88Hmm well there goes the theory I was hoping to stick to
- Jul 26, '11 by SON14Since they chose 180 to interview all will get interviewed then decisions come later. Good luck!!!
- Jul 27, '11 by graceful88Well I spoke with the admissions counselor and she said that she tried to put all the out of staters on august 12th but couldn't so placed everyone else randomly. I hope that means august 12th I the last interview day so decisions can be sent out! Good luck this week sunshinelu86 let us know how it goes!
- Jul 27, '11 by sunshinelu86Quote from graceful88Well I spoke with the admissions counselor and she said that she tried to put all the out of staters on august 12th but couldn't so placed everyone else randomly. I hope that means august 12th I the last interview day so decisions can be sent out! Good luck this week sunshinelu86 let us know how it goes!Quote from SON14Thank you both! I hope that the decisions will be mail out as soon after the interviews are done too. I will keep you all updated after the interview!Graceful88,
Thanks for letting us know!!! Definitely clears things up. Yes good luck sunshinelu88. Now we wait Graceful88.
- Jul 28, '11 by sunshinelu86I'm back!! Finished my interview earlier today, then did the tour and information lunch. The questions are as follows...I hope I remember them.
1. Why Nursing?
2. Why Regis? (and are you okay with the misson statement etc)
3. Has there been a experience that has been difficult, how did you get through it and what did you learn? (phrasing might be different)
4.What do you want me (the interviewer) to remember most about you (the candidate) for the admission committee.
There is one that I can't remember () sorry. They did ask what experiences I had in a health care setting too.
I got interviewed by one lady, but some of the other candidates got two people.
They said about 300 applied this year. 180 to be interviewed. Everyone there today was from Colorado and that no ranking was in place for when they interviewed people.
Also, we will find out our admissions shortly after the last people interview in August, they should be mailed by snail mail August 22nd. So everyone good luck on your interviews and let me know how they go!!!
- Jul 28, '11 by SON14Thank you so much for the info!