Night Classes for LPN Tampa Bay AreaRegister Today!
- by MadisenMolina Apr 10Hi everyone! I have finally decided to take a leap of faith and start researching going to school to become a LPN. My only problem is my schedule, at the moment I am working 5 AM to 2 PM and every school that I am looking at only has day classes. Does anyone know of any school that is Regionally and Nationally accredited that also has night classes? It would be such a great help!
- Apr 10 by sunshiine:)I believe Galen College of Nursing has online and evening classes. Also, Im pretty sure their LPN program is accredited. There is no waiting list and they incorporate prerequisites into the nursing program.
- Apr 11 by MadisenMolinaThank you so much for the information!
- Apr 12 by sunshiine:)No problem
- Apr 16 by yaboykuI would look Erwin if you haven't already. They offer a night LPN program that won't break the bank. Approx $5k to be precise. They are the only school that will allow you to get the LPN TO ADN bridge program at HCC without having 6 mos experience first. Their reputation is great in the medical arena. No waiting list only have to pass tabe test then Teas V. Best decision I think I made in my short career thus far.