Motlow State 2013 Hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 19 by 2bRNFarmerQuote from tdabney427Not A, but clinicals are at various locations, they try to give them closest to where you live. They range from Smyrna to Fayetteville. Be aware if you are not on main campus you will drive to main campus A LOT. Sometimes more than 2x a week. First semester, you are at one clinical site the whole time. 2nd, you are at a different place every week.Achavez0713, is there anything that you think prospective students should know about this program? For example, where are clinicals, things to be aware of...
It's a great program
- Apr 20 by NicholasXMRI got my acceptance letter yesterday
Looking forward to getting started!
- Apr 23 by tdabney427Congrats! I am happy for you. I did not get an acceptance letter. I wish you the best.
- May 6 by tdabney427I refuse to give up, that is not a true nurse's way. Thank you for the words of encouragement.
- May 6 by readyforachangenowI'm just curious .... What was you GPA? I'm trying to decide if I should retake classes to boost my GPA. I want to apply for next fall.
- May 6 by bdb1550I got into Motlow's program at the McMinnville campus. My GPA was 3.38 and I made a 90 on the HESI test.
- May 6 by Jeepchick97My GPA is 3.855 and my HESI score was 90.4. I got an 'A' in A&P I, & I'm finishing up A&P II.