Keiser Lakeland Fall 2013Register Today!
- by FarrahQHzdr Mar 29Hi all, I have been accepted into the September 2013 core start at Keiser University, Lakeland. Are there any other students starting core classes this Fall? I am finishing up a few gen eds that did not transfer over right now and I cannot wait for September!
- 1,565 Views
- Apr 16 by KatiliganHi! Im hoping to begin in the fall at Lakeland as well, but I am meeting up with a counselor on Thursday to see if this school is "right for me". Can you maybe give me a heads up on what they told you? And how much the program is going to cost? I've gotten most of my pre reqs done and I am planning on taking the TEAS again.
- Apr 19 by dkmquinonesI am also planning to attend Keiser this year. I have 3 Gen Ed classes that I have to take in Sept and then I'll be starting core in January. I'm at the beginning of the process right now and very nervous. Any tips would be greatly appreciated on the entrance process!
- May 1 by jenniferchristineeI've accepted a seat in September too!! Can't wait to start!
- Jul 12 by vkstewartQuote from dkmquinonesI'm also in the process of trying to start core in Jan. I just took the TEAS Tuesday and need three gen Ed courses this fall. Good luck! Hopefully we'll start together!I am also planning to attend Keiser this year. I have 3 Gen Ed classes that I have to take in Sept and then I'll be starting core in January. I'm at the beginning of the process right now and very nervous. Any tips would be greatly appreciated on the entrance process!
- Nov 19 by akey7700I'm just starting the process of applying to start the nursing program, and hoping to have a seat for the January start. I was wondering about some comments that have been made about taking the Wonderlic test. Is this a requirement because I don't recall her mentioning this at the nursing session that I attended.