I'm really nervous about applying to RN program at Daytona StateRegister Today!
- by HopefulRNstudent517 Jun 14Hi,
I'm applying for the RN program at Daytona State College this September and the start date of the program is in Spring 2014.
I'm SUPER nervous, because I really want this and i dont have great scores unfortunately.
My overall gpa is 3.25 and my aits for TEAS V is 79.3%
Everyone's posting these really high scores and its making me feel somewhat hopeless. Anyone out there have scores that were on the lower side and got accepted into DSC's program, or know of someone that did?
- Jun 20 by Kayla0826Hello! I just applied to daytona to start in August. My scores are pretty close to the same as you. I should find out if I got accepted or not in the next few weeks! I will keep you posted!
- Jun 20 by hopefulRN77I too applied last month to Daytona to start in August. My GPA is higher than yours but my test score is lower. When I turned in the application, the adviser told me that the lowest GPA they have accepted over the last few years has been 3.2 so hopefully you should be good!
- Jun 20 by kjonHello I also applied to the Daytona State program for the August class...This wait is killing me!!
- Jun 20 by Kayla0826Me too! Last year for the fall they got their letters on the 28th of June! So hopefully soon!
- Jun 23 by kjonJust got my letter!!!!!!!! I got in for Fall 2013. I am so happy and excited, hope to see you all there!!!