Georgetown Spring 2011 ABSN applicants - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 5, '10 by TElyseIn the WHC e-mail, it says admissions decisions will be sent out prior to the scholarship application deadline of Oct. 6, 2010...
- Oct 5, '10 by ambermulanI haven't heard anything yet but I imagine we'll find out by mid October. Best of luck to everyone. I hope we hear soon.
- Oct 5, '10 by TElyseHas anybody received an acceptance or rejection letter yet?
- Oct 6, '10 by joe8kippyI still haven't heard anything yet either. But the waiting is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me!
Surely we'll find out soon, right?!
- Oct 6, '10 by Shaw913The waiting is driving me insane, too! I am tired of obsessively checking my emails! Someone emailed me from Georgetown on Thursday, because they just needed a course description for my research methods pre-req (it was named something vague on my transcript). But no word on how much longer we will have to wait!
- Oct 6, '10 by joe8kippyShaw913, that sounds promising! I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered asking if they didn't really like your application. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
- Oct 7, '10 by TElyseThe waiting is making me so anxious! I wish they would've sent out e-mails on the date they said they would! Even rejection letters! I'm waiting on UMD and Hopkins decisions, too, but they're not expected until at least November. Are any of you waiting on the same schools?
- Oct 7, '10 by Shaw913Thanks joe8kippy! These accelerated programs are just so competitive, I try not to get my get my hopes up because it could go either way! I don't remember being so nervous waiting to hear back from schools for my undergrad.
- Oct 7, '10 by mimojadihey everyone!
I called Laura today to ask about decicions, she said they were having nursingcas dificulties but she went ahead and told me that i was accepted!!!!!! so happy. i wish everyone else the best of luck.
but she did say to check back tommorow morning for the nursingcas/georgetown email about acceptances and denials!
GLUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!! GO HOYAS!
- Oct 7, '10 by TElyseThank you for the update and well wishes