FNP program at Grand Canyon University
- 0Jul 3, '10 by boomerfriendDoes anyone have information on the Family Nurse Practicioner (FNP) program through Grand Canyon University? I'm seriously considering it for my Master's and would like some input - good and bad - if there is any out there.
Just am finishing up my RN-BSN with them and am pleased with the program and the college.
- 0May 19, '11 by hubs102I will start this summer-- so excited. I supposedly started last year's fall semester but due to personal challenges i delayed my entry. I obtained my BSN through GCU so I am familiar with their program. The first year will be lots of writing and it gets more serious starting with the Patho class, It appears that in patho class when students starts to drop out...hopefully that will not be my case.. Wishing everyone the best in whatever lies ahead.
- 0Apr 29, '12 by Jen477Quote from boomerfriendHave you discovered any info about their FNP program?Does anyone have information on the Family Nurse Practicioner (FNP) program through Grand Canyon University?.... Just am finishing up my RN-BSN with them and am pleased with the program and the college.
How did you like their RN-to-BSN program?
Their web site says that their FNP program is on-site now and at any of their satellite campuses. The only other Advance Practice specialty they have online is the Adult CNS for the full MSN program and post-master's certificate.
- 0May 14, '12 by bsnwnabwhat are the admissions requirement for msn/fnp? The only info I saw was:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college, university, or program with a grade point average of 2.8 or better on the degree-bearing transcript
- Graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college, university, or program
Is that all??
Is the program still online? What does it mean by evening-sattelite?
- 0May 16, '12 by Jen477Quote from bsnwnabIf you look at their website, they describe whether their FNP program is online or onsite.Is the program still online? What does it mean by evening-sattelite?
Here is the link:
Nursing Programs | College of Nursing | Grand Canyon University | College of Nursing | Grand Canyon University
You would have to call them to find out what "evening-satellite" means and other info.Last edit by Jen477 on May 16, '12 : Reason: typo