Drexel University accepted nursing BSN Co-op fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 2, '12 by katska@ Bianca Z: I graduated from CCC this January! And I don't think you can finish Drexel's program any sooner, for transfers they have 3 or 4 year option depending on how much co-op you want to do.... I was looking for a program i could finish in 2 years, but without any luck....
- Mar 19, '12 by Dearuncle@Bianca Z and for everyone else
I spoke with an adviser at Drexel about their programs and I was told that Drexel does have a 2 year fast track intense program, but only those are considered who have a very high GPA and all A's and B's. I was also told that students have to take 20 credits per quarter and each quarter is 10 weeks long. Yikes!!
- Apr 12, '12 by REESEE10@Bianca Z. I do not believe you can complete the nursing, bsn in 2 years.Drexel has a minimum of 3 years. Congrats to you & ill see u this fall..
- Apr 18, '12 by wilsonnI finished my 2nd year of Drexel University's 5 year BSN program (3 co-ops) and recently started my first co-op. I find that I am unable to afford Drexel and would like to transfer to a less expensive BSN program like West Chester University. Has anyone had any luck transferring nursing credits to West Chester or a similar nursing program?
- May 3, '12 by whattodo4to those who got into drexel nursing, are you in as a general student (who will later apply to the nursing program) or are you admitted as a nursing student already?
- May 8, '12 by REESEE10@whattodo4 Drexel is a University not a CC, so you will be entering whatever degree you choose unless you are freshman out of hs coming in the University. HS students need the prep classes. If you are a transfer student then you already completed the prep classes at a junior college (CC) and will be entering directly into the nursing program. hope this info helps.
- May 8, '12 by whattodo4yup you are correct i recived my accpetance letter yesterday, it is for the nursing program. Still waiting to see what classes transfer over, now if only tution did not cost so dam much.
- May 8, '12 by whattodo4many thanks, no dobut scholoarships are/will be key
- May 9, '12 by REESEE10I'm so excited, I can't wait to start!!