- 0Jun 20, '08 by CI-PLANTOGASDoes anyone know anything about this institution? I am considering applying and I just want some kind of info.
- 2,323 Visits
- 0Oct 20, '11 by karrie8o3Quote from rachael12681@ rachael12681: Can you expand on why the school's financial aid department was bad? Also, how was the quality of the program, teachers, instructions ...etc.?I went there for an accelerated BSN program. The financial aid department and overall administration of the nursing school was horrifying. I did not apply to their nurse anesthesia program for that reason. Dont know if that helps...
- 0Oct 25, '11 by yankeesrnI will start their program in Jan. 2013. I had a friend that took the accelerated BSN and he had no problem with Financial aid and said they were very good at getting you enough aid (I guess it depends on who you ask). I was very impressed with their program and faculty. They have a quarter system and you have classes for 10 weeks and then get 1 week off.
- 0Oct 25, '11 by RealNurse419I met their department chair (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES FROM YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS) last month at a CRNA information session and he was very welcoming. He gave a lot of useful information about nurse anesthesia school in general. I was really impressed with how approachable he was. If the school wasn't so far, I would apply.Last edit by sirI on Oct 25, '11
- 0Nov 13, '11 by RealNurse419If anyone is really interested in going to Drexel, there is a simulation skills lab and informatiin session being held there where you can personally meet the director and learn specifics admission info about the school. I went to one at another school and got some great one on one time with the director. PM me for more information. Thats where I met the department chair of Drexel too.