applied to kaplan Rn to Msn Fnp programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on applied to kaplan Rn to Msn Fnp program in Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hello everyone I recently applied to the Kaplan RN to MSN and family nurse practitioner program I...by veterannurse Dec 2, '12Hello everyone I recently applied to the Kaplan RN to MSN and family nurse practitioner program I have been told that the program will be approximately 4&a half years so far seems like it's going to be a great program currently I am associates degree register nurse this program will allow me to obtain my Bachelors of Science in Nursing is well if my Masters of Science in Nursing as well as certification as a family nurse practitioner as far as the cost yes I might be a tad bit pricey for the RN to BSN portion all of the books are included with tuition but for the BSC into the Masters the tuition does not cover the books I am so excited my intentions are to start the 30th of January
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=800372©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,730 Views
- Dec 3, '12 by missnurse01congrats and good luck!
fyi-it's a little hard to read your paragraph without punctuation!
- Dec 3, '12 by veterannurseThanks. I will use better grammar next time. I actually used my speech to text application on my phone to send that message. Next time I will just type it myself.
- Dec 3, '12 by missnurse01Oh I love using that ! Haven't done it for long writings tho. I wasn't complaining , just letting you know. Sometimes I use that method then just go back and insert period etc.
- Jan 12 by ogerpusI start the RN-MSN program this month. I'll let you know how it goes. It is pricey, but so far the customer service has been stellar. I began processing with the local brick and mortar university, and were horrific (acted like they were doing me a favor every time I attempted to speak with them).
- May 18 by reebokHCFRany updates?