As a new grad, they'll probably ask you pretty general questions, which could include things like:
(1) Why do you want to work in nursing and more specifically on an oncology floor?
(2) What are your long-term career plans?
(3) Tell us about yourself.
(4) General questions regarding how you work with others, on teams, etc.
(5) Give an example of a time you worked in a stressful situation? -or- How do you deal with conflict in the workplace?
(6) How do you organize your work/time?
Those are some to get you started. You can also google "nursing interview questions" to find lists that folks have compiled. Good luck! I love working in oncology.