Types of Technology in Oncology

  1. I need help on determining what types of techonolgy they use in a general med surg. oncology floor. It is for my project. Any suggestions? eg. Alaris pump, manifolds....... I just need the names of the product and I can do research on it ... thanks
    Last edit by Kristy_joyz on Nov 25, '06
  2. 3 Comments

  3. by   RNsane
    How about bladder scanner, PCA pump, Kangaroo pump, glucometer, dynamap?
  4. by   AnnieOaklyRN
    What is a kangaroo pump??
  5. by   RNsane
    The name of the pump the tube feed goes through.