OSU-OKC Spring 2010Register Today!
This is a discussion on OSU-OKC Spring 2010 in Oklahoma State Nursing Programs, part of Oklahoma Nursing ... I just got my acceptance letter today! I'm so excited, but nervous and worried at the same time....by threelittlerocs Nov 12, '09I just got my acceptance letter today! I'm so excited, but nervous and worried at the same time. Now I have to quit my current job and figure out a way to still pay my mortgage. Anyway...has anyone else got theirs yet??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=438724©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,132 Views
- Nov 12, '09 by muff81Yes, I got my acceptance letter Tuesday. I'm so excited and like you very anxious. I have a friend who graduated from the program and she said the instructors are awesome.
- Nov 13, '09 by destin05Congrats muff81 and threelittlerocs!! I got my acceptance letter the other day also!! I have been trying to find out info from former students on what the program is like. I have heard some horror stories from friends at OU's program and a few others so I just want to make sure that I am making the right decision. My friend attends OU and is a very good student with a 3.9 GPA. She said her program is was very disorganized and the grading system makes it difficult for you to get high grades no matter how hard you try. So I am worried about making the right decision about which school to attend. I want to attend a school that is fair on grading and that I can learn alot and be well-prepared when I finish. I hope that OSU-OKC is that school!
- Nov 13, '09 by threelittlerocsCongrats to both of you!! I understand destin05, I have a lot of concerns myself. I don't know anybody who has gone through OSU-OKC's program, but I have heard good things about it. Hopefully someone will get on here and let us know a little bit about the program. At least we have a few weeks to ultimately decide. However, I don't want to wait any longer to start pursuing my nursing career and feel pretty good about the program.
- Nov 20, '09 by destin05Yes, hopefully we can get some feedback!
- Nov 23, '09 by crysinokcCongrats everybody! I am currently in the first semester nursing program at OSU-OKC and I can tell you all that you chose a great program! The first semester instructors are awesome! Sure there have been many days I question myself and feel very overwhelmed, but then a day comes along that reminds me of why I chose this profession. I know in the end, it will all be worth it! I am glad and sad about the first semester ending. I'm ready to get on with the next semester and get closer to graduating, but I will miss the instructors and I know it's only going to get harder. Oh, the grading system in any nursing school is going to be different than the regular grading system. Don't let that stress you out, as long as you keep up with your work and study for the tests, you should do just fine. Good luck to you all!
- Dec 3, '09 by muff81crysinokc I have a lot of questions, if you have free time. lol. do you think you can private message me?
- Dec 4, '09 by Silverdragon102Quote from muff81both you and crysinokc need 15 or more posts to be able to send pm'scrysinokc I have a lot of questions, if you have free time. lol. do you think you can private message me?
- Dec 4, '09 by threelittlerocsI went to enroll on Wednesday and I got in the Tuesday lab. They told me that was a good choice because the Wednesday lab always lasts longer. Has anybody else enrolled yet?
- Dec 5, '09 by crysinokcQuote from muff81I would love to answer your questions but it looks like we need to post more before we can send PM's. lolcrysinokc I have a lot of questions, if you have free time. lol. do you think you can private message me?