OCCC Spring 2012 Hopefulls!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on OCCC Spring 2012 Hopefulls!! in Oklahoma State Nursing Programs, part of Oklahoma Nursing ... Hi there, I just wanted to start this discussion and see if anyone already applied for OCCC Spring...by LYAOKC Sep 5, '11Hi there, I just wanted to start this discussion and see if anyone already applied for OCCC Spring 2012 Traditional Nursing Program and what points and GPA you guys have? Good luck from now. And btw I have 18 points and 3.6 GPA..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=613577©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,997 Views
- Sep 6, '11 by soonershelleyI am turning my application in this week! I don't think I'll get in since I'll only have 14 points, but it's worth a try! Good luck!!
- Sep 7, '11 by LYAOKCGood luck to you too, and sometimes you never know don't lose hope!!
- Sep 10, '11 by kelli29Hi there!! I am applying with 19 points and a 3.45 GPA. Does anyone have medical experience? Good luck to everyone!!
- Sep 10, '11 by schapp06Hey everyone!! I turned my application in a couple of weeks ago. Im so nervous!! I have 19 points and a 3.4 gpa. Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 11, '11 by LYAOKCHello kelli29, I'm glad you joined us and I applied few weeks ago ,I don't have any medical experience and that makes me even more nervous, Good luck again..
- Sep 11, '11 by LYAOKCHi schapp06, I don't think you'll have any problems with 19 points, fingers crossed it is gonna be a long waiting!!
- Sep 11, '11 by SwoodHi! I am taking my TEAS test on Wed and if I do well enough I am applying. If I receive all the points I will have 17 points and 3.0, I was planning on applying next fall but I figure there is a chance I can get in. Anyone have any advice on the TEAS test?? Good luck to all of you!
- Sep 11, '11 by schapp06I know its going to be such a long wait ! Im hoping time will fly by : ) Swood, the english and reading are pretty straight forward, the math is basic math just very time consuming because u have to work everything out, you dont get a calculator. So make sure to manage your time wisely so that you dont run out of time. The science was the hardest part to me its very broad and covers alot of different areas.
- Sep 12, '11 by LYAOKCHi Swood, I would recommend the manual study guide (bookstore) or the online practice test which was kind of costly but worth it..