LPN-BSN program at OURegister Today!
- by WorkofHeart8 Dec 3, '10Has anyone graduated from the LPN-BSN program at OU, specifically the distant sites? How did you like it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=519543©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,892 Views
- Jan 6, '11 by RHIA, RNCurious about this too.
- Jan 14, '11 by MurryM22I start next week and will let you know how it goes.
- May 19, '11 by WorkofHeart8Quote from MurryM22How is it?I start next week and will let you know how it goes.
- Jun 30, '11 by WorkofHeart8Bumping this. Still trying to get feedback
- Sep 26, '11 by JlsLPNI would love some info on this too!
- Mar 15, '12 by WorkofHeart8Still looking for info!!
- Jun 25, '12 by WorkofHeart8Still looking for anyone who has done this program.
- Jun 26, '12 by JohnnieLoI never graduated from the program but my friend has. She loved it and now she is enrolling into their RN-bsn program! She said you should email and schedule an appointment with their counselor. She responds the same day you write her!
(405) 271-2428, ext 49130
firstname.lastname@example.orgLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 27, '12 : Reason: name removed as per Terms of Service
- Jul 8, '12 by LovelyOverloadQuote from JohnnieLoHow is that possible? O_o OU only has one track for LPNs and that's LPN-BSN.I never graduated from the program but my friend has. She loved it and now she is enrolling into their RN-bsn program!