Anyone accepted into Rose State?Register Today!
- by Bojamashell Jun 13, '12I was just accepted for the Fall RN program at Rose State in Midwest City, OK. Anyone else on here attending?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=741946©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,504 Views
- Jun 13, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Oklahoma State Nursing Programs Forum
- Jun 15, '12 by Zombi RNhere you go:
I am, and I there are others in that thread who are, too. I'm career ladder, though, not traditional!
- Jun 19, '12 by BojamashellAwesome! My friend graduate from that program a year ago. I don't hear of too many people that are doing the traditional route with me. Haha. Is your program a year or 2 years?
- Jun 23, '12 by Zombi RN^ Career ladder students only have to attend two semesters. The first year of the program is skipped over. (: