2013 OU ABSN Applications - Page 22Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by RDMStoFNPWhen did OKC get letters?
- Dec 3, '12 by leslieandrewsbefore thanksgiving. not exactly sure when.
- Dec 4, '12 by pottyforceWhoa, Okc absn got thier letters already? I didnt get any indication from the posts that okc absn was sent out yet (just duncan). If anything i thought okc would be last because they accept the most people. I never got a letter from okc and they are my number one choice. Man that's disappointing....
- Dec 4, '12 by pottyforceFrom a past email to one of the ladys at OUHSC on Oct 26 she stated in the email that all apllicants that applied to absn programs (Spring/Summer) have been recommeded to the dean and that they were awaiting the approval from the dean. Accepted and rejected letters go out on the same day regardless on status (which was my other question). I went ahead and sent another email today whether letters for Tulsa/Okc applicants have been sent out yet. Another thing from the email sent on Oct 26 is that they haven't begin to review the early admits for the traditional program.
- Dec 4, '12 by RDMStoFNPHas anyone from OUHSC admissions said that letters for Tulsa or OKC ABSN have gone out?
- Last I heard (Friday call), the admissions folks said they would send emails as soon as they could print the admissions decisions. I assume mailing the decisions would also have to wait until they were authorized to print. To me, this means today would be the earliest anyone would receive letters...though at the rate things have gone thus far, I would expect it to be the end of this week at the earliest.
- Update: Email for ABSN decision received. Admissions said the decisions for the tranditional program have not yet been made. No timeframe on when they would be.
- Dec 4, '12 by RDMStoFNPSo oilsooner...you found out if you got accepted?
- Dec 4, '12 by Makebelieve81The Duncan applicants had their online application page "change" on a Friday and then they received their letters the following Tuesday (with Monday being a federal holiday). So, I am really hoping that Tulsa applicants will hear something official today.
- Quote from RDMStoFNPCorrect. Admissions decision for Tulsa ABSN program was received via email today.So oilsooner...you found out if you got accepted?
According to the admissions folks, no decisions have been made regarding the Tulsa traditional program, and they did not know when they would be.