What is the average starting pay for an LPN in Ok?Register Today!
- by can'twait2B1 Aug 18, '03Just wondering what kind of salary that I can expect upon graduation. Thanks for any input you can give me! I appreciate it.
- 6,150 Views
- Aug 18, '03 by fourbirds4meI think around here it is about $11/hr but am not real sure.
- Sep 7, '03 by MinorERNurseAt the hospital I worked at for 8 years it is around 11 dollars an hour, the crappy thing is though, I worked there 8 years and was only making $1.30 more an hour than a new grad. Doesn't seem very fair does it? Good luck to you.
- Dec 6, '03 by tcci just graduated in march of this year i make $12.00 per hour so always look around.:roll
- Dec 8, '03 by MinorERNurseWell just got a new job at a minorer clinic and starting pay is 17.00/hr as an lpn and that is base pay, get a 10% shift diff on nights and 15% shift diff on w/e. Loving it now.
- Jan 28, '04 by jdtulsayou got a job at 17.00 as a LPN i have been one 7 years acls, pd cert, telem cert. 7 years cardiac exper and only 13.35 i can't seem to find any facility that will pay more if it wasn't for the shift diff which increases my pay i couldn't live....