is there anyone going to UCO? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 31, '11 by Acusack89Okay, I got my letter. There is an application for the waiting list attached to the letter, so I guess that means I was close but not close enough.
- Well actually**********said that they just mailed them out yesterday instead of Monday, so I wonder how soon the people you knew got theirs, I guess they probably got them today. I don't know for sure how they arrive in the mail, good question though!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 1, '11 : Reason: name removed as per terms of service
- Well I know that people apply to others schools, so spots will open, lets cross our fingers!
- Quote from Acusack89Hang in there, that means that they still want you, they just need more spots...and they will open!Okay, I got my letter. There is an application for the waiting list attached to the letter, so I guess that means I was close but not close enough.
- Mar 31, '11 by futurenurse516Quote from Acusack89Sorry you didn't get in this semester. At least you know they want you!Thanks. Hopefully you all will get in without having to be on the waiting list. It's heartbreaking, but it's better than a rejection letter. Good luck.
I don't know about you financial situation, but have you looked into Oklahoma City University? It's a little over 11,000 a semester, but if you had scholarships, financial aid, grants or whatever to cover it, that could be an option. I have looked into it, and they accept everyone into the program as long as they are admitted into the school, and no wait list. Also, it is 4 semesters, opposed to 5. Just a thought....Otherwise, at least you know you are in UCO when they have an opening!
- Apr 1, '11 by Acusack89I have looked into them, but even with all my financial aid, there is no way I could afford them.
- Apr 1, '11 by futurenurse516Yeah, they are REALLY expensive. I'm hoping that I am accepted into UCO for the fall, otherwise I am going to go to OCU. I will have just enough scholarships and student loans to pay tuition and most of my books....it would definitely be a rough couple of years, financially.
- Apr 1, '11 by Acusack89Hopefully you get into UCO.