Oklahoma City University RN to BSNRegister Today!
- by RN/DON May 23, '11I am considering enrolling for Fall 2011. Can anyone give me advice? Is it a good program? How much does it cost?
They are saying it will take 9 months to complete. Do we have clinicals? Our class will be meeting on Tuesdays, 4 hours.
Anyone with info please share!
- 1,408 Views
- May 24, '11 by MsV.From what I understand it is a good program. The program is however very expensive, I believe it is like 800 or 900 per credit/semester hour. People that attend the school seem to love it though.
- May 24, '11 by OCCCHopefulIf you can swing it... More power to ya'! :bowingpur
I have mostly heard good things about them. It does cost @ $14,000 a semester. But, I assume you already know that...
- Jul 30, '11 by oklahomaIf you decide to pay that much money I would never encourage you to join Oklahoma City University. I found the school online and moved to oklahoma from another state. I regret I made that decision. If you want quality education look for state universities.
- Jul 30, '11 by oklahomaEast tennesse state and state university in Indianapolis are cheap and they will accept you without too much hassle.
Oklahoma City University......... you can get easily accepted! remember it is a commercial university! Once you get in you will pity some of the professors who are confused in class and regret you paid that much money.