Need help about OSU-OKC - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 2, '11 by AngsturdyCici....no news yet!! A friend of mine chatted with a lady in the advisement office, and several others have said we should hear something before Thanksgiving. I'm hoping it's soon. Next week will be 6 weeks. I wish I personally knew someone in the nurse science office to get some info. Hoping someone will post something with some info!
- Nov 2, '11 by ballen3118Golly, I was thinking it could be soon when letters started coming since were into November now. Now it could be another 3 weeks till letters arrive. I wonder if the pool is big this year, or if this is normally the length it takes to get acceptance letters out...
- Nov 2, '11 by AngsturdyBallen, hoping we get them in the next 2 wks. I did hear that there were a lot of applicants this semester. Hope it's sooner than later!
- Nov 11, '11 by ciciwakengood luck you guys. i am finishing my aua right now. i decided to resign from this program i am in, metro wasnt the right fit for me and health issues came up. when i reapply in the spring i will be better off and more focused with this. also money issue hopefully will be better.
on another note i think about you guys on a daily basis cause i know how tough it is to wait and wait.
- Nov 11, '11 by AngsturdyCici, thank you. This wait is really hard but I know we will hear something soon. I'm not a very patient person by nature so it's been very stressful and nerve-racking for me. So are you going to reapply to OSU? Hope you enjoy your break from school. I am currently taking a little break since I'm finished with all my prereqs. It's been nice not to worry about class and tests. We've had lots of quality family time...If i do get in I won't have much time for anything. Good luck to you! Keep me posted on things with you.
- Nov 11, '11 by coochang77haha the wait is hard indeed. i thought we'd have them by now already.
- Nov 11, '11 by ciciwakenwell i am still in school, finishing out my aua. but yes honestly it just wasnt the right time for me for nursing school. but now that i can work and get more of my debt,stupid cc's, it will be alot better. my husband wasnt working at the time so that made it even harder. so i was carrying everything on my shoulders and trust me stuff will come up thru nursing school, BEST THING I can tell you is have a GREAT support system even if it is teachers(which i didnt have at all) they will keep you going. but know you can do it. i had set backs and i know now these things happen. so dont stress.
- Nov 12, '11 by ballen3118The wait has been long indeed, but Im thinking we should get letters this coming week. I am a little more relaxed about it now that I know its right around the corner. Hang in there Cici, and good luck. I know if I dont get in this semester theres things I can work on to eventually get in. Im just trying to stay focused, and keep a good attitude. I know nursing school is so competitive, and can bring me down. Im glad to have found this site, and to see all the input from all the other future to be nurses going through the same motions. I hope your situation gets better Cici, and you get back on your feet soon!!!!!!
- Nov 12, '11 by AngsturdyBallen, I think you are right about the letters this coming week. Curiosity got the best of me a few days ago so I called the nurse science dept. She told me they are close to getting letters out and figured they would be sent next week. Just want to pass this along and hoping its correct info!! Good luck to all the OSUOKC applicants! I'm crossing my fingers for all of you! I can't wait to hear who all got in.