2013 OU ABSN Applications - Page 17Register Today!
- Nov 25, '12 by FutureTulsaRNrchristian1984,
I was accepted to TCC's RN program and went to the orientation too! I already had to accept financial aid through TCC, and I am in the final interviews to receive the Saint Francis scholarship. It kind of looks like I may be stuck there if I am not able to transfer my scholarship to OU and move my financial aid to OU. There is still hope though! Since we already have a bachelor's degree in another field, once we earn our RN we can apply to any of OU's masters in nursing programs without having to first obtain a BSN!
- Nov 26, '12 by carlyghI just ordered ALL of my books from amazon and got a great deal!!!! Just FYI for anyone looking for books!
- Nov 27, '12 by rachel.e.hunterJenndavis, did you buy your textbooks on amazon as well?
- Nov 27, '12 by jenndavisYep, got them on amazon. I just purchased the books for the spring though.
- Nov 27, '12 by rchristian1984FutureTulsaRN,
I didn't know that! That makes me feel much better about the situation! I'm hoping we get a letter soon!
- Nov 27, '12 by oilsoonerHoping for that same! Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office lately? Their prediction for December is getting awfully close to becoming a reality.
- Nov 27, '12 by rchristian1984I haven't heard anything lately... I would email them again but I feel like I have bugged them too much! It's frustrating because I was initially told that it would be NO LATER than Nov 15. Has anyone emailed them? I can't believe that it's almost December and we still haven't heard anything.
- Nov 27, '12 by oilsoonerYes, it is frustrating because they state that it will take two months (which seems like a long time) from Sept 1 (app deadline). Its way past that now. I dont know what could take so long. They have everything they need, and it should be a fairly straight forward process.
- Nov 28, '12 by carlyghOk I got my shoes and I think I'm really going to like them! They are asics gel comp 2... They are actually cheerleading shoes so they are super lightweight and supportive! I can't wait to meet everyone at orientation!
- Nov 28, '12 by rachel.e.hunterI can't wait either! Not too much longer! Does anyone know where we turn in our transcripts once we graduate? Do we still turn them in to the OKC campus?