For those of you who need Chemistry And MicroRegister Today!
- by woodsyny Feb 10Just some info that found on another board. Clovis college has some really cheap classes. This is their link for LAST years summer section which had micro and chemistry. Don't know what this years summer session will have but thought I would pass the info on and they are regionally accredited.
- 2,782 Views
- Feb 10 by msteeleartI have to take Chemistry and I am seriously considering this option. I was going to take it at the community college here but Clovis is cheaper and I wouldn't have to drive downtown to go to lab.
- Feb 10 by woodsynyI am just passing info on that was in other threads and for people who are paying out of pocket,again this schedule is from LAST summer so don't know what they are offering this summer. Also Edukan chemistry also. I did micro there.
- Feb 10 by msteeleartI was looking at Edukan also. Do you have to send your transcripts to Edukan?
- Feb 10 by woodsynyNo you don't but you have to pick a 'home' college which I picked Colby college.
- Feb 10 by SShannon81Man I think I am going to college in the wrong state.lol. Im still trying to decide but Ill be finishing classes this fall. Clovis does seem to require more than Edukan but I will keep them in mind.
- Feb 10 by cincinursemaryQuote from woodsynyI'm looking at taking Chemistry this summer in addition to 2 other courses ( Music 1200, and Soc 1000)I am just passing info on that was in other threads and for people who are paying out of pocket,again this schedule is from LAST summer so don't know what they are offering this summer. Also Edukan chemistry also. I did micro there.
For those of you who took Chemistry on line, do you think it is reasonable to take 2 additionalcourses in the summer? They have staggered start dates, but as I map it out, it looks like I would have 3 at the same time for 2 weeks only, and Chem by itself the last 2 weeks.
I think if I don't double or triple up, it's going to take me forever to get done. I've already been at this for a year next month, and have only finished 6 courses. I'm taking 2 15 weekers now and will throw in a 5 weeker the last part of the Spring Semester.
Any advice re Chem is much appreciated!
- Feb 11 by cincinursemaryI got word from my advisor that the Clovis Chem 113 will count toward the Chem credit for OU. It looks like the cost is way cheaper than anywhere else.
- Feb 11 by msteeleartI would go with that one. If I can't get the chemistry that I have already taken to be accepted then I will probably will go with Clovis. It seems like OU accepts most chemistry. I took intro to chemistry and I also took organic chemistry and they didn't accept either one but I have sent an email to my advisor about it. I am hoping they overlooked it. I really don't want to take a 3rd chemistry class if I don't have to.
- Feb 11 by woodsynymsteeleart, I would find out 'why' they did not accept it. they are pretty good about accepting transfer credits. keeping my fingers crossed for you