Student surveys from nursing coursesRegister Today!
- by houseboatnurse Mar 21Does anyone receive student surveys from the nursing courses? I think I have received one since I began in the program. I received one for a general ed class I took before the class was finished.
- 379 Views
- Mar 21 by emergencykenI received one for my first class 4510 (Fall 2nd session), but have not received one for any classes since. I think the transition from quarters to semesters, and from epic to blackboard has gone so smoothly (cough-cough), that they're afraid to send them out anymore.
I have even specifically asked for them and been told that they were not going out, as they were already aware of the issues, but if I wanted, I could send an email directly to the instructor to air my complaints.Last edit by emergencyken on Mar 21 : Reason: addition
- Mar 21 by jandm855I just finished my 6th nursing class and I just received one for each of the classes that just ended. These are the first one's I have saw though....
- Mar 22 by FrillsI received one for Excellence that I took Jan 2013, and I also received one for all the preceding nursing classes and electives.
- Mar 22 by DidiRNQuote from FrillsI actually got one earlier this week for Community and the class hadn't ended yet; a first for me! I've had a few courses where I have never received an evaluation form.I received one for Excellence that I took Jan 2013, and I also received one for all the preceding nursing classes and electives.