Role Call Diversity 4570 3/25 - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 28 by SeminoleRNI'm confused...I don't see anything about rating yourself in the directions?
- Mar 28 by Blondenurse83I have a question regarding the genogram...are you guys labeling your circles and squares, like mom, dad, etc or is that unnecessary? I hope I don't have to go into that much detail because I am ready to pull my hair out making this thing so far! Thanks
- Mar 29 by ldwrnEmail from TA now states "There is no template that I am aware of. You just give yourself a rating and explain your reasoning." I guess that's good because I read the template over and over and never saw ratings. I also don't see where we are to rate ourselves, but it isn't difficult to place myself in a category.
A little confusing.
- Mar 29 by BacktotheBeachI did not label them; the example didn't show that.
- Mar 29 by ldwrndidn't mean to postLast edit by ldwrn on Mar 29 : Reason: oops!
- Mar 29 by RNinCLEFor the genogram, are you just doing your siblings, or all your cousins that are in your generation as well? I'm not sure how detailed I need to make this in terms of all the aunts and uncles that are married, etc.
- Mar 29 by koolmaditzQuote from RNinCLEMy TA said to include aunt and uncles no cousins, I did my grandparents, parents/aunts/uncles, self/siblings/husband, and my kids/grandchildren.....I also includes my two nephewsFor the genogram, are you just doing your siblings, or all your cousins that are in your generation as well? I'm not sure how detailed I need to make this in terms of all the aunts and uncles that are married, etc.
- Mar 29 by BeautifulyouThis sounds bad but I made my family much smaller and simpler than it really is. Woodsyny....I hear ya, I did just that!! Cheers!
- Mar 31 by ChicaheartsHi everyone! Glad I found you all on this site.