PSY 221: Stats for Behavioral SciencesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PSY 221: Stats for Behavioral Sciences in Ohio University Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Anyone take this course? I registered for it because the instructor has better ratings than the...by ProgressiveThinking Apr 30, '12Anyone take this course? I registered for it because the instructor has better ratings than the elementary stats course does on "rate my professor." Only downside seems to be is that it's 1 extra unit, which could possibly be more work and extra money.
It's also an 8 week course, which I think might be a little more manageable while taking business comm, another 8 week course.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704600©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 677 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by cincinursemaryI asked about that, and my advisor said not to take it , to take PsY 120. 120 is 8 weeks this summer. so I am taking it in the summer.
- Apr 30, '12 by ProgressiveThinkingDid she say why?
- May 8, '12 by SShannon81Im still pondering taking it. I had signed up for it with my first nursing. I lasted 3 weekes in that 5 week class. I dropped it. It was just too much while working and having family obligations. Im thinking about taking it this summer alone though
- May 30, '12 by michelemybellI'll be taking elementary statistical reasoning in august....psy 1110 is the new number I think. it may kill me....
- May 30, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from michelemybellcheck back in in the end of June and see what Psy 120 looks like. I'm starting June 18th. I have my books now and looked through the first chapter. Looks not too bad so far.I'll be taking elementary statistical reasoning in august....psy 1110 is the new number I think. it may kill me....