Phil 1300 Intro to ethics
- 0Feb 18, '13 by luv2shopp85Has anyone taken this class online? I was going to take it over the summer but I don't want it to consume my life and make my summer miserable. What kind of work do you have to do in this class?
- 1,508 Visits
- 0Feb 19, '13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from luv2shopp85Not life consuming at all. Easy reading from paperback books with a quiz each week. Then a few days later there is a discussion board but you don't have to do research and APA for it like the nursing classes. There are three major tests in the class. Some people found this class difficult. I thought it was work and certainly a different way of thinking. It was definitely doable with a nursing class. Work could be done in about 3 hours per week most weeks. I took this course last semester.Has anyone taken this class online? I was going to take it over the summer but I don't want it to consume my life and make my summer miserable. What kind of work do you have to do in this class?
- 0Feb 22, '13 by funfunfun550I hated that class even though I got an A-. It is a different way of thinking...and many people I have talked to say it gave them a headache... I detist essay answers. I would take a class with papers to write any day! I think the idea of taking the 4 week class @ WOSC is a great one. Wish I would have known about it. I took a class there. Cheaper and faster and I bet alot less headaches.
- 0Feb 22, '13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from funfunfun550I think it's a matter of what your DARS says since we all registered at a different time and entered with different credits.btw...I do not think that PHIL 1300 is any longer a specific requirement... however I believe it was when were were on quarters. You can fufill your requirement with another type of class...someone correct me please if I am wrong>>
- 0Apr 6, '13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from FrillsNo proctor and I don't remember them being timed but if they were there was more than enough time to complete them. Readings were easy and able to be done and reviewed along with instructor notes in a few hours. The first few weeks are the most difficult so don't be discouraged.enuf_already,
Do the tests have to be proctored and are they timed? I'm taking this class with business communication during the summer. Thanks.