OU Online RN to BSN, Legal/Ethical Issues
- 14,154 Visits
- 0Quote from mtsteelhorseno problem at all! I am happy to help a person in need....that was way tooI found the thread...I am capable of learning! Paper is done and reading has commenced for week 2. I think I'm finding my groove again. Thank you again for helping me get on track after a very late start to the course. I hope I NEVER have to experience that again.
stressful. Anxious to start the group project. gonna really make us think . BTW, the staff here suggested we break up cuz our thread is so long lol. Great idea! Talk to you soon!
- 0Jan 8, '12 by chucksterok, i'll admit that i'm not the most tech savvy person out there, but this week's assignment has me completely baffled. not the content of the assignment - that's relatively straightforward - the whole "discussion group" thing.
the ta for my section has posted the groups, so i at least know who's in mine. what i have no clue about is how we interact. there does not seem to be anything in the instructions about this.what group am i in? you must be in week 2 to make this work!
this is located in the right hand upper hand corner of the page. under the back and forth arrow.
there is a drop down box with an arrow –- this is the number of the group you are in and can be group 1 through 6. you should see only one group and a final group posting. you must be in module 2 – 3 or 4 discussion board and it should be the same group each week. please email you coach if this is not true.
[img]file:///c:/docume~1/somerd~1/locals~1/temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img] you will see your group and final group posting area
the final group posting – is also in the drop down box. this is where your team leader will place the final group posting by end of day friday. when you post in the final group posting area on friday: start out labeling your posting group (and your number) and the team leader should place the name of each member of the group on the posting. example: group 1 – t jones, s smith, s. collins, and b lee.
whiskey tango foxtrot! does anyone have any idea of how this is supposed to work?
- 0Morse code always works!! From what I gathered we are to communicate on the discussion board (where you should've received a message from the TA with the names)and post the final thoughts on drop down board that says "final post". Not sure what you are seeing.....check marks and patchwork???? How fancy!
- 0Quote from chucksterI can see you hit "view groups". Choose the next box over that says select.OK, I'll admit that I'm not the most tech savvy person out there, but this week's assignment has me completely baffled. Not the content of the assignment - that's relatively straightforward - the whole "Discussion Group" thing.
The TA for my section has posted the groups, so I at least know who's in mine. What I have no clue about is how we interact. There does not seem to be anything in the instructions about this.
I found the drop down but it's a crazy patchwork of names and green check marks that don't even seem to correspond to the group headings. How are we supposed to contact the other members of our group? Do we use Cat Mail? Smoke signals?
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Does anyone have any idea of how this is supposed to work?
- 0Jan 8, '12 by KOUStudentOur group has already chosen a team leader and two of us have answered the four questions. When I went to the discussion board, my group number was listed in the right hand corner. This is the discussion board where our group communicates and posts the answers to the questions. When we are ready to post our final answers to the question we will change the right hand box from our group number to final posting discussion board.
- 0Jan 8, '12 by KOUStudentChuckster you are looking at a list of every student in the class. The green check marks in the columns correspond to the group number (column 1 is for group 1). Beside that tab that you clicked on to get that list should be your group number and you should be on the discussion board where your group will communicate.