OU Online RN to BSN, Legal/Ethical Issues - Page 18Register Today!
- Feb 1, '12 by KOUStudent100% for me on the quiz. Done with this class
- Feb 2, '12 by boyfactoryQuote from rninmeI missed one. It was not too bad. Still need to do that stupid paper though...ahhh...Paper submitted. Now to study for that quiz. Has anyone taken it yet?
- Feb 2, '12 by stephparmpaper-ing tonight...gonna be done soon
- Feb 3, '12 by boyfactoryQuote from stephparmOn the last section now. I needed a break.paper-ing tonight...gonna be done soon
- Feb 3, '12 by chucksterThankfully done with this course.
Another one like this will have me regretting my decision to do the OU program instead of the one from that school in Texas . . .
- Feb 4, '12 by deltaroxxy2You must not have done research yet? I think research and intervention are neck and neck regarding making you question your decision…LOL
- Feb 5, '12 by chucksterQuote from deltaroxxy2I was planning to take Research next session but had a problem registering. I'm was kind of looking forward to the class. If it's heavy on stats, it should be a "hard" answers class with definite right/wrong responses - as opposed to the "soft" classes such as Diversity and Intervention, where there's too much grey area for me.You must not have done research yet? I think research and intervention are neck and neck regarding making you question your decision…LOL
At this point, what I really want though is for things to be over as quickly as possible.
- Feb 5, '12 by deltaroxxy2Well you are going to be utterly disappointed when you take research Chuckster. Not heavy on stats at all. Almost annoying that stats is even a requirement for this class. I found the content, discussions, etc beyond boring. And unlike other 5wk classes, this one seemed to drag on forever!!!
- Feb 6, '12 by chucksterThe final grades for my section were posted this afternoon (or at least my grade was posted). Was not one of my favorite courses so far but the grade was acceptable.
- Feb 6, '12 by mtsteelhorseYes, another one done!!! chuckster will send you a pm...