OU Online RN to BSN, Legal/Ethical Issues - Page 14Register Today!
- Jan 28, '12 by rninmeQuote from mtsteelhorseYou could also add a section on why your institution decided not to go with EHR. Do you work for a Critical Access Hospital?You're all right. Contrast the current system with the potential for EMRs. I can manage that. I've been working on it steadily for 3 hrs. Why does it take me so long??? Is the consequence for not meeting the mandate Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement?
Time to go to the gym...too much stress!
- Jan 28, '12 by mtsteelhorseNope, I work for a very small county jail. I'm sure the EMR will come along one day. I'll muddle through this paper one word at a time. Thanks guys.
- Yep, almost done with it. I hope I can get into the swing of paper writing before this program is over. Interpretation/evaluation is solely up to the TA. We shall see. Good luck this week everyone.
- Jan 29, '12 by rninmeI have my information - I just need to sit down and organize and write. Blah. Need to finish a weekly assignment for business comm first. That is the holdup - not in the mood to do it! On another note ... ewww bombed the test yourself this morning. Wasn't awake, drinking first cup of coffee, bleary eyed. Bad ... oh well. At least it is not graded!!
- Don't feel too bad...I bombed it really badly! Have no idea how to study for the final test. Just so glad it's the final week. Ready to move ON!
- Jan 29, '12 by KOUStudentI bombed the test yourself for week 4 too!!! That makes me really nervous for the final test!
- Jan 29, '12 by rninmeI'm sorry to hear that others bombed the test yourself also ... but on a happier note....at least it wasn't just ME! Those questions came from out of nowhere. Thought I was the only one that didn't absorb that info. I agree KOU - making me very nervous!!!
- Jan 29, '12 by michelemybellI'm gonna put it right out there.......I got a 20% on that test!!!!!
- Ditto! LOL! Guess I need to review a bit more!