1. Usually go to ohiolink.edu (CINAHL) for my articles but today it's telling me inter-institutional access failure. Please contact your system administrator for assistance. Anyone else having this problem?! Any idea who I contact?
  2. 1 Comments

  3. by   cincinursemary
    I think I would start out with IT. If not them, then I'd go to the Student Support people