Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - page 219
Since it seems that there's quite a bit of interest, I'm attempting to start a new thread devoted exclusively to the OU on-line RN-BSN program that will hopefully build on the comments on assorted previous threads. I'd like... Read More
- 0Mar 29, '13 by DidiRN Asst. AdminQuote from cincinursemaryI hear ya Mary!! I just can't get motivated, even though its my very last class & I'm done. Then again I'm a HORRIBLE procrastinator.Happy Easter to all my study buddies!
I'm finding it kind of hard to get into it because of the work due and hanging over my head. Any one else?
- 0Mar 29, '13 by woodsynyHappy Easter to you also Mary and everyone else. I cannot get motivated on this genogram and taking loads of time to do. I'm just starting and have a long way to go. Hope I make it! koolmaditz I took anthropology at WOSC and nutrition and will be taking a 4 week music class there.
- 0Apr 2, '13 by michelemybellI just found out I am 5 credits short with only 2 classes remaining after this semester. I was completely blindsided.....I guess because I wasn't focusing on the credit hours on the DARS. I have just about finished every class I was instructed to take but the extra electives required do not show on the report. You might want to check it out. I was told the school encourages independence in their students, especially the 18 year olds just starting out at OU,lol. What a joke.
- 0Apr 3, '13 by michelemybellQuote from cincinursemaryYes keep an eye on it. The academic advisors are not responsible for monitoring your progress and credit hours, even though they plot out your classes. I heard some real zingers yesterday from that place! Still shaking my head in disbelief.......wow, what a bummer. I know they told me if I had tested out of a couple of classes, I would have had to take electives. But this is a good reminder to keep an eye on it.
- 0Apr 3, '13 by BeautifulyouI have never even thought to look at credit hours. I figured the advisor did that when she was telling me what I had to take. So can you take anything you want to fulfill the credit hours? I agree, that extra five credit hours stinks when you were expecting to be done soon. Look at the positive, you are almost done!!!!