Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - Page 214Register Today!
- Jan 12 by woodsynyLinda93How was the music class at WOSU? Just finished nutrition and anthropology there.
- Jan 12 by jandm855Quote from enuf_alreadyThank you! I got into all the classes after all!No wait list that I am aware but don't freak out yet;-). Keep checking the class for openings. People drop classes before they start and occasionally I have seen them add classes or sections. You may also want to check with your advisor. If enough people express an interest, I guess it could be possible to open up another section, depending on the class. Students=revenue and with all of the changes they may be willing to offer more spaces for the nursing courses.
- Jan 12 by enuf_alreadyQuote from jandm855Congratulations! Now go forth and conquer! ;-)
Thank you! I got into all the classes after all!
- Jan 12 by michelemybellQuote from jandm855Good for you!!! Best of luckThank you! I got into all the classes after all!
- Jan 13 by linda93Music was the easiest class of the 3!
- Jan 13 by linda93Quote from woodsynyIt was the easiest of the 3 I took from WOSULinda93How was the music class at WOSU? Just finished nutrition and anthropology there.
- Jan 13 by woodsynyThanks linda93 ! Trying to knock ot as many electives there as I can. How were the tests? Any papers?
- Jan 14 by d2bsnAnyone taking 4560 Gerontology right now? Is there a thread started for it?
- Jan 14 by Me2006I am taking 4560 now. I dont no about a thread
- Jan 14 by ynursedYes there is a thread for Gerontology