Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - Page 207Register Today!
- Nov 3, '12 by cincinursemaryI am going to take 2 gen ed courses at my local community college this spring. I wont be taking any OU courses. What do I have to do when to take something in the summer?
- Nov 3, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from cincinursemaryIf you take time off, they have a form you fill out to return. I would email your advisor to find out exactly what you need to do.I am going to take 2 gen ed courses at my local community college this spring. I wont be taking any OU courses. What do I have to do when to take something in the summer?
- Nov 3, '12 by EmJeanRNI would be careful about skipping Spring at OU altogether. I think you have to do some type of reapplication. If you were to take ONE 5 week class at OU within one session in the spring it keeps you active...otherwise I think you have to jump through some hoops to be back for summer session.
- Nov 4, '12 by cincinursemaryQuote from Simply ComplicatedApparently my advisor quit, waiting on a new one. The 2 courses that I am taking are both a full 15 weeks, I can't add another to it, even if it is 5 weeks.If you take time off, they have a form you fill out to return. I would email your advisor to find out exactly what you need to do.
Because of semsters, they wont post official grades until the end of the semester, there fore I can't get the tuition reimbursment from my job. Without that I can't afford OU tuition. Community college is less than half of OU. at least this keeps me in school and working toward my degree.
It's less than ideal, but it is all I can do for now.
- Nov 5, '12 by 4bendersI am registering for Dr. K's class for this spring.. I am glad to hear she is great! I am not looking forward to Stats!
- Nov 8, '12 by ashcash32685Open up a word document and type your discussion post in that so you can save it and your browser does not time out and you lose your data. Then you can copy and paste it directly into the discussion board forum. Hope this helps!
- Nov 9, '12 by LarryCarterAm I the only one having trouble registering for Spring? I went to search for classes and can not find any rn-to-BSN classes in the search.
- Nov 14, '12 by LarryCarterI still can not find any information on this and the school is less than helpful. If anyone can either give me a link to the proper thread or give me direction I would greatly appreciate it.