Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - Page 201Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from cincinursemaryI don't see the mini syllabi for the Academic Initiative courses. Does anyone know if they are still posted?
I'd like to see what's up for Evidence Based/ Research.
With the changes, things are probably having to be redone which is why they are not up.
- Aug 17, '12 by XxCalebsMoMxXI had inquired about this and they do not have to poat one until next Friday or so....I wanted to get a head start!!
- Aug 19, '12 by Always_LearningMy course is up on Blackboard as of yesterday.
- Aug 23, '12 by rowdy-piperI've been lurking. Hi everyone, I'm Tracie. Six classes to go in the Ohio U program. Have question for vets of the program. What do you think about doubling up on Diversity and Health Assessment. I just found a list of course offerings through Summer 2014/2015. I need to either double up or change my schedule this November or my completion will be delayed. Thanks for any input.
- Aug 23, '12 by rowdy-piperMy Blackboard shows two old Epic classes. Makes me nervous. It doesn't show the class I'm due to start Monday.
- Aug 24, '12 by mixmarshDoes anyone know how many proctored tests there are per course?
- Aug 24, '12 by hollierncrrnQuote from mixmarshSo far I have not had any in the core nursing courses. Only three more to go I did have two in my nutrition class and took them at my local public library for free.Does anyone know how many proctored tests there are per course?
- Aug 24, '12 by mixmarshOh wow! That is great! I didn't know exams could be taken at public libraries. That is good to know. I was thinking I needed to go to the local community college. I hope that since the classes have changed to five week classes that there continues to not be proctored tests needed.