Ohio RN to BSN - Electives
- 0Jan 11, '12 by rninmeHi all - thought it was time to start a new thread that dealt with electives. I'll start!! Business Comm - has anyone in Prof F's class gotten their book review completed? I am up to word 1150 or so ... and still have my evaluation and conclusion to add. Not sure what he is looking for - the last "book report/review" I did was 40 years ago! I don't think he minds .. verbose! I got an "excellent" on everything I have submitted so far that has gone over the required ...
- 13,986 Views
- 0Jan 11, '12 by rninmelol - enough! I try to stay a week ahead - have to wait on discussion posts but those memo responses are fair game!! Working on book review - up to 1700+ words and need to add more based on the grading rubric. Off to look for the 2 other books I have that deal with "conversations". bleck ... hate these kinds of books! Have to get it done and start next week's stuff - I have absolutely NO time to spare next week ...
- 0I just turned in week 2 Reading Response, and am finishing up the Book Review. I used headings right off the rubric and then added a few from the sample - I agree that he likes verbosity LOL or as I prefer to call it "fictitious expansion"
THIS is my week with no time, so I got out of work this morning at 7 am and I am running on NO sleep but today is really my only day to do work for 4 classes LOL YAY me!!!
- 1Jan 11, '12 by deltaroxxy2I've taking Music (Probably the easiest class at OU w/Prof B), Stats (Glad that's over…LOL), Bus. Com (Hands down my favorite class w/Prof P), and currently IN MY LAST ELECTIVE Nutrition w/Prof H. Prof F's class seems very different from Pro P bus com class.
- 0Jan 11, '12 by TricketI'm in Prof F's Business Comp. class and I already don't like it. I haven't even finished reading the book yet. Plugging away at it now and hope to finish and start the book report tomorrow. I've never written a book report so this will be interesting to say the least. Really just want this class to be over with.
- 0Jan 12, '12 by rninme[QUOTE=stephparm;6043949]Has anyone uploaded to Safe Assign yet? How does that work? I am ready to submit my book review - soooo done with it LOL -- like 1600 words [/QUOT
Are we supposed to check the box for the globalcheck thingy when we submit on Safe Assign? have never used this before...
- 0Jan 12, '12 by rninmeQuote from stephparmMine came back 19% - so I check the report it generates and .... everything I quoted, someone else had as well. Well lah-tee-dah. This also includes the name of the book, the authors, the city of NY ... sillyAccording to the directions, the Global thing is our choice