Ohio RN to BSN - Electives - Page 14Register Today!
- Ohhhh... I thought it was 4510. I didn't know they were combining before fall. Sorry, I'll just mind my own, lol!
Someone PLEASE tell me the shortest route to finding which classes are offered on the 5 week schedule. I keep getting the 10 weeks. I should know how to do this by now...but usually I just finally stumble upon it. Thank you!
- Mar 13, '12 by rninmeJust got something in catmail that said Summer registration starts April 10 for some. And Fall registration starts May 14.
Mtsteelhorse - go to the RN-to BSN Knowledge Center - pick which program you are - academic partnership or BSN completion - there is a link there to classes
- I found it in a round about way as usual...duh. And I'm considering doubling up??? LOL!
- Mar 13, '12 by mo2rnHi guys i have a question is it possible to register for classes in academic outreach if you are in BSN completion. This is if the class is not offered in one but is available in the other.
- I'm having a glitch registering in the BSN completion section. Is there a difference when it comes down to the classes? Hmmm... I may try that route!
- Mar 13, '12 by rninmeQuote from mo2rnYes! Deltaroxxy2 assured me it was possible! A 5-week class is a 5-week class.Hi guys i have a question is it possible to register for classes in academic outreach if you are in BSN completion. This is if the class is not offered in one but is available in the other.
- Mar 13, '12 by Simply ComplicatedYes, Mtsteelehorse, the classes are still combining in Fall, but for the spring start they are having us do the one class combined. The rest will be the regular courses until the official start.
No idea why I was saying 441. Guess thats what I get for posting after work at like 1 am, lol.
I believe the difference with taking a class that you register for outside of the regular list is price. You can take classes from other "areas/lists" but you may not get the $157 a credit hour. So just watch that.
I got the email about summer registration, but it mentioned getting an email with a link to the summer classes? Anyone get that email, because I didn't.
- Mar 14, '12 by michelemybellI see some of you have taken business comp. I have to take junior comp....no mention of business. Does that sound familiar??Last edit by michelemybell on Mar 14, '12
- Mar 14, '12 by michelemybellI meant business communications.......