Nursing 4600 Excellence Spring 2013 Session 2 - page 10
The syllabus for this class was emailed yesterday. Most non-clinical assignments are DB items. Clinical looks fairly straightforward that culminates in a research paper. These are not clinicals in the classical sense of the word.... Read More
- 1Apr 5, '13 by EmJeanRNQuote from mom2boys12Thanks you guys. I am getting through Leadership and the last few weeks of Business Communication. And then it is over. Wish everyone here the best.EmJean I am sorry to hear about your sister!!! B and C's equal commencement!!! Hang in there and just get the stuff done!! You will make it!!
- 0Apr 5, '13 by michelemybellQuote from RachelR81I made the same mistake!I'm pleasantly surprised how well I did on the ICP. I was rushing to get it done with the hours I work and thought I had messed it up something awful. I only had points taken off for not putting an "ending date" for my completion project.
3 weeks! I might do a cartwheel in my living room...
- 0Apr 6, '13 by modgoth1I finally finished assignment #2. Most of my time on this project was spent researching EBP articles to use for citations, so tedious. Ugh! I am extremely glad to have this assignment done. On to week three where we have one discussion board posting and more work on our clinical project. Keep on working, we are getting closer to the end.!!
- 0Apr 7, '13 by DidiRN GuideQuote from nessa74That's EXACTLY what I did. I had several days off and once again I procrastinated plus I underestimated how much time this would take. I bet spent almost 8 hours doing that, plus what I did yesterday. I'm drained too.Just turned in Week 2 ICP and I feel so drained! It was so nice outside today and I was stuck inside working on the project all day. That was a very tedious project. I only hope I gave them what they want..
- 1Apr 7, '13 by EmJeanRNThank you everyone for your kind thoughts.
I understand the procrastination. I am doing it too. These last 3 weeks still feel just as hard as the first 3 weeks when I started January 2012.
But...we are all so close!!! Then you can congratulate yourselves!!
- 1Apr 8, '13 by lshallisIt is just so hard to keep on top of things!! It is sooooo close to being done that all the "get up and go" has "gotten up and gone" for me!! I have my final paper for business writing (NO MORE DB FOR THAT CLASS YEAH). Now just to tackle Nursing Excellence and to figure out what they want and all of the citations!!!!!!!!!!! It just seems like the really LONG THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!