Nursing 4600 Excellence Fall 2012 Session 2 - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 21, '12 by EMEDRNGlad to see that I am following suit with everyone in my classes. This far I've been on track with all of you in these forums. Taking diversity and and this class as my final 2 before graduation! You guys have been great throughout all this.
- Oct 24, '12 by Simply ComplicatedDoes this class not have to be taken last anymore?
- Oct 24, '12 by DidiRNDo you guys think this class is doable taking it with Family or Community Nursing?
- Oct 24, '12 by Simply ComplicatedQuote from mtsteelhorseI found it stated that it has to be taken during your last "term or semester" at OU. So as long as it's within the last couple classes now I guess it's ok.Apparently not. I was told it did but others have taken it earlier. MY LAST CLASS AT OU!!!
- Quote from DidiRNHeard it's a LOT of busy work, no quizzes though. Check out the current thread on Excellence (if that's the course you're referring to). There should be some good info there. I think it's doable if you have time to devote to it.Do you guys think this class is doable taking it with Family or Community Nursing?
- Oct 24, '12 by chucksterThere is a great deal of busy work in Excellence.
Through the third week, we've had to do six DB postings, with at least two references each and requiring two responses for each posting, one 5-6 page paper and two case studies of 2 -3 pages - all submitted through Safe Assign (an aside - I finally got a zero SA matching!). Week 4 seems relatively easy - one DB and one short paper. Haven't looked at Week 5 yet - it will be my last in the program though.
So my take is that it's doable with another course but you have to have the time.
- thanks for that great info chuckster. I'm heading down the final path next sesssion. And then I start grad school in January!!!
- Oct 24, '12 by rninmeTaking this class with stats. chuckster is correct - busy work. But nothing that is too taxing. To the point that I hate DB's but they aren't difficult to write. This week is contemporary health concerns. Just finished one DB initial post. Now getting ready to write the 2nd one for the week. Meh - as far a nursing classes go, it is a gift!!!