NRSE 414 Cultural Diversity - Page 9Register Today!
- Ok Crazy question but i am lost. How do i draw the genogram in microsoft word? Is their already a pre-done graph that i can fill in the blanks or do i have to make it myself?
- May 6, '12 by mtsteelhorsewelcome to my world! go to microsoft word and use the insert tab...then select shapes. i'm struggling with the lines, lol! it's a pain!
- Quote from mtsteelhorseThanks This is certainly a pain especially if your not a computer person.Did that part and like you i am having difficulty with the lines.welcome to my world! go to microsoft word and use the insert tab...then select shapes. i'm struggling with the lines, lol! it's a pain!
- OK I figured out how to do the line, go to shapes and click on line then place the curser where you would like the line to be and drag it to where you want it to stop. I can only make straight lines so i have to then repeat to continue the line in another direction.
- May 6, '12 by mtsteelhorseYep...repeat and repeat again! We can do this! hahaha! Just finished mine but it's not the greatest. It'll have to do! Good luck!
- May 6, '12 by deltaroxxy2Quote from Inimica18Don't oeverthink stuff…No one "really" knows your family besides YOU….Call me crazy but I will be taken five classes at the same time in the summer. I'm hoping it will go down to four (being able to test out of 310). I have managed four classes before so I shall see. Also I am a bit worried about the genogram....I was born and raised in Germany and my whole family is still over there plus I don't know anybody (including my mom)on my Mom's side of the family because she left when I was one so I am a bit in a pickle here lol
A side note: does anybody know where to get book info from for classes other than the nursing or nursing support classes?
- May 6, '12 by deltaroxxy2The lines don't need to be perfect. As long as they show who is connected to who. Also, remember "ONLY" you know your family. You hold the power. Heck in my group folks had relatives from ALL OVER THE GLOBAL….And in my everyday world, I have yet to see "that" much diversity…LOL
- May 6, '12 by lisa323This is going to take a lot of time working with this program!!!Last edit by lisa323 on May 6, '12
- May 6, '12 by michelemybellO.K. I just took the CCHPA test. ICK! Even thought I work in a very diverse hospital, being in the O.R. limits my exposure to these kinds of tasks and interactions. I pretty much do none of this!!! According to the test, I need a great deal of improvement in EVERYTHING Gonna be a long 5 weeks........
- I am having an issue taking the Implicit Association Test (IAT). For some reason it wont open.