NRSE 414 Cultural Diversity - Page 52Register Today!
- Jun 6, '12 by mtsteelhorseDone with it all!!! Good luck to everyone and enjoy your break!
- I just finished my cultural assessment paper and now I understand the complaints about keeping the paper 5 pages long. When finished I discovered that I had 9 pages (including title and ref. page). I was able to edit it down to a total of 8 pages and I'm going with that. I just cannot delete anything else. I did find this paper more interesting than other ones and was able to learn a decent amount about my client.
Now, on to the DB post, which I am really HATING! Like others, I've spent way more time than I like just trying to find a journal article that works with this DB post. Onward....
- Jun 7, '12 by EmJeanRNI still have to do the DB post as well. Have company this week and trying to find a free moment. Always grateful to have another nursing class done. Week 5 woo hoo.
- I just finished the quiz and missed two questions. I reveiwed the previous quizzes and this weeks readings/lecture to prepare for the test. It wasn't so bad. Glad it's done. Now I have to finish this DB posting sometime between now and tomorrow night, ugh!!
- Jun 7, '12 by ohiomomnine pages including title and references! And, this is just simply stating the facts! There is no way I could get this down to 5 pages...
- Jun 7, '12 by rninmeEverything completed except for the quiz - and I will do that tomorrow night. Ended up with 9 total pages including title and references - cut as much as I dared!!
- Jun 7, '12 by michelemybellQuote from modgoth1Same here!! I could kick myself!I just finished the quiz and missed two questions. I reveiwed the previous quizzes and this weeks readings/lecture to prepare for the test. It wasn't so bad. Glad it's done. Now I have to finish this DB posting sometime between now and tomorrow night, ugh!!
- Jun 7, '12 by kayarm213One more DB reply and I am done....stick a fork in me!!!! Starting child development next week and family nursing in July. Oh plus a 10 day intersession class in July/Aug.....Life.....what life?
- After slight agonizing, I finished my DB posting and both replies. I am SOOOO done with Spring quarter, woohoo!!! I'll be spending summer quarter taking Art 110, Stats, and a microbiology. My schedule for fall includes 4550, 4540, 4580, and the cross cultural fashion class. After that I only need two more classes. So only eight more classes to go. Only, lol.
I hope that everyone gets through this class and I wish you all a fun summer and the best in your future classes and careers!