NRSE 414 Cultural Diversity - Page 35Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by michelemybellThe "test yourself" questions seemed to help!
- May 25, '12 by rninmeQuote from michelemybell- absolutely!! Just finished taking it - review the test yourself questions for all three modules, and if you have read the assignments - you will do fine!! Good luck!The "test yourself" questions seemed to help!
- May 25, '12 by NBanasz1Got a 95% on my assignment becuase I didn't have enough in text quotations. I had 3 refereneces and 2 direct quotations. Wonder how many I was supposed to have?
- May 25, '12 by rninmeQuote from NBanasz1All dependent on the TA. I had more references but I was having trouble finding concrete info so I had to look in lots of places. Think I had 3 direct quotes and several citations.Got a 95% on my assignment becuase I didn't have enough in text quotations. I had 3 refereneces and 2 direct quotations. Wonder how many I was supposed to have?
- I had a lot of quotes and citations. Interestingly, my TA went through my paper and corrected APA, but in my citations, she crossed out my paragraph numbers in my citations, which according to Purdue OWL's APA guide, you do when you do not have a page number, but an online article. I had quite a few. But, despite that, I still got a 100 on the assignment. I think I have a TA I really really like!!!!!
- Quote from michelemybellI wish EPIC was like blackboard where you could open all that stuff in other windows!The "test yourself" questions seemed to help!
- Quote from cincinursemarySounds like a TA thing to me. I think my TA said on our first assignment we did not have to worry about double spacing in the provided documents for assignments. In the past, I have gone through and spent a lot of time just formatting those darned documents after I was done. I really think they need some consistency, especially when documents are provided for us to "simply" fill out. I'm sure they could format the document for us to automatically double space if they want it double spaced.Oh C!@P, reading from week one to 3 !
I guess I better go back over the old stuff. I sure wish they would make it clear, if you hadn't shared this, I wouldn't have known.
I got points off on the formatting of my reference for the assignment. But it was a formatting issue with the document. No matter how many times I tried to indent and double space, it wouldn't stay that way. I finally gave up.
congrats to you all who got 100%, at least I'm in good company- maybe something will rub off on to me.
- May 25, '12 by Simply ComplicatedIt really must be the TA, because I didn't double space on the documents. I indented on the paragraphs, and all that though.
- May 25, '12 by michelemybellHey you can actually format the individual sections to double space as you type. It's just a matter of adjusting it in Word.....
- May 25, '12 by modgoth1Mod 3 complete! Always feels good to get another week done. I didn't think the quiz was so bad. Michellemybell suggested reviewing the Test Yourself quiz questions, this is very useful advice for those who may not have taken it yet. Also I think some of the questions are basically common sense questions. You all can do it!
Week 4, almost the LAST week, just ahead.